• Fred Claus
    I currently use Solarwinds for my MSP software but I don't use them for my Managed backup because the cost is too high for my residential clients. How does the CloudBerry Labs backup service work?
  • David Gugick
    You manage all your customers, their endpoints and servers, and your cloud storage providers from our web-based portal (which we host on AWS). Once agents are installed the first time (interactively, silently, or through your PSA tool), all management can be done via the management portal. Licensing, remote management, remote monitoring, job management, and reporting are all accomplished via the portal.

The best way to see the product is to sign up for free and when sales reaches out, simply ask them to set up a demo. Then you can see how the product works and ask technical and licensing questions.You can sign up here: https://www.cloudberrylab.com/managed-backup/signup.aspx
  • Fred Claus
    Thanks David, Doing that now.
  • Steve Putnam
    We also use Solarwinds for MSP and for RMM but Cloudberrylab MBS is far more cost-effective backup solution than Solarwinds backup. Been using it for 5 years and it just keps getting better and better.
  • David Gugick
    Appreciate the kind words Steve.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube